Anyone who knows me knows that I’m a legit binge-watcher. I don’t just watch a show, I indulge in it. I dissect every dialogue, every gesture and pretty much perform an autopsy on whatever I’m watching. In fact, most of my inspiration, motivation and life lessons come from my beloved TV shows. Over the years I’ve relied on quotes from different TV characters to help me have good days and get through bad ones.
A set of words designed and delivered with a purpose can have a huge impact on the audience. So I have decided to bring back my “Quotaholic” series that I used to do on my extremely amateur blog years ago. From now on every week I’ll be sharing 5 quotes from my favourite TV shows to give you some motivation, inspiration, and a little perspective.
1. Nothing can straighten up the unmotivated like Paris Geller.
2. Who you become in the process of success matters.
3. Embrace being “different”.
4. Find the balance between ‘doing’ and being’.
5. When you find what’s right for you, hold on to it like John Locke.
More inspirational quotes coming up next week! Feel free to pin, tweet or share your favourite ones on Instagram.